Importance of PTE Coaching Classes
If you are going to get admission to good university your PTE grade Matters you need to invest time and effort for some serious PTE test preparation when you are preparing with the PTE exam. From grammar to verbal communication skills and even spelling, the PTE Test will test you on several formates. The only sure-shot way of clearing the PTE exam is to understand the concepts of the English language fundamentals.
PTE Preparation Institute in Gurgaon
As far as the Aadhsarsila Institute of Basic Education is a concern to Provide PTE Training for those aspirants who are looking for PTE Preparation Institute in gurgaon. We commit that the student will get full training for the PTE Exam. Our well educated PTE faculties who are doctorate in the English language provides the best possible academic PTE, CLAT, IELTS and LSAT Preparation. AIBE PTE training institute in Gurgaon provides broad practice time which makes us unique from other PTE coaching centers in order to help the students understand the basic concept of our all courses. The teaching methods are carefully selected in order to ensure that the students are able to grasp the concepts more lightly.
PTE Exam Preparation Format 2020
PTE Academic is an online computer- based test and has four sections Speaking, Writing, reading and listening. The duration of the test is 3 hours.
PART 1: SPEAKING AND WRITING (77-93 MINUTES)
The first section is speaking and writing which begins with Self Introduction followed by the below mentioned topics.
In Writing, there are two sections:
- Read Aloud- in this section one has to read the text which appears on the screen.
- Repeat Sentence- In this section, a candidate has to repeat the sentence spoken by the speaker in the same manner.
- Describe Image- In this one has to describe the image as shown on the screen.
- Retell lecture- In this section, one has to retell the lecture in one's own words.
- Answer Short Question- It is a short answer speaking item with a single correct response.
PART 2- READING (32-41 MINUTES)
- Essay Writing- You will have 20 minutes to plan, write and revise an essay about the topic given.
- Summarize Written Text- Generally you get two to three questions from this section. You get ten minutes to finish each question of this section. You are supposed to summarize the given paragraph in one single sentence.
It includes a variety of question types including fill in the blanks, multiple choice, and paragraph reordering.
PART 3- LISTENING (45-55 MINUTES)
- Fill in the blanks-The fill in the blanks questions require you to take a list of words and correctly put them back into a passage.
- Fill in the blanks-Reading & Writing- Reading and writing fill in the blanks is a multiple -choice reading item type with a single correct answer for each blank.
- Multiple Choice Questions; Choose single Option- It is a multiple - choice reading item type with a single correct response. It tests your ability to analyze, interpret and evaluate a short reading text on an academic subject.
- Multiple Choice Questions; Choose multiple options- It is a multiple -choice reading item with more than one correct response.
- Reorder Paragraphs- In re-order paragraphs, you are required to arrange to restore the original order of the text. The sentences are placed in random order.
This one is the last section, you get an optional break of 10 minutes before this section. This section has 8 varieties of question type.
SOME OTHER DETAILS
- 1. Summarize Spoken Text- after listening to recording we are expected to write a 50-70 word summary.
- Multiple choice Questions; choose single option- It is a multiple- choice listening item type with one correct response.
- Multiple Choice Questions; Choose Multiple options- It is a multiple -choice listening item type with more than one correct response.
- Fill in the blanks It is an item type that tests your ability to listen for missing words in a recording and type the missing words into a transcription.
- Highlight correct summary-It is an item type that tests your ability to comprehend, analyze and combine information from a recording and identify the most accurate summary of the recording.
- Highlight incorrect words- In this a recording will be played and a transcript for each recording will be given. Some words in the transcript differ from what the speaker said. One has to select the words that are different.
- Select Missing words- after listening to a recording, select the missing word that completes the recording from a list of options.
- Write from Dictation- Itis an item type that tests your ability to understand and remember a sentence you hear, and then write it exactly as you hear it using correct spelling.
- The test results come in 2-5 working days.
- The test is valid for a period of 2 years.
- You can register the test through us or online.
- If you want 20 points for Immigration Assessment Purpose, you need to get a score of 79+ in each section.