Why Learning Spoken English Is So Important in Today's Globalized World
English is a global language. It has become the need of the hour to learn this language for better opportunities and overall growth. This blog will discuss the reasons why learning English is paramount.
1. ENHANCES CONFIDENCE- When you are fluent in English then you become more confident and sure of yourself. You can then speak in front of people without feeling conscious and create a lasting impression on the minds of your peers, family and clients.
2. BUILDING NETWORK- Everybody is attracted to a good orator. People with good communication skills attract new friends. Confidence is evident in his personality. Good communication skills attract people and help connect with different people. For eg: A good communicator will make more friends during seminars, workshops and people will be automatically attracted to such a person.
3. OPENS UP EMPLOYMENT AVENUES- Most jobs today require good English communication skills and thus if you want a good and well-paying job then you need to be fluent in English as communication skills are critical and imperative for personal and professional success in today's globalized era.
4. STATUS- Speaking fluent English also improves on your status and people start respecting you more. It is a harsh reality in today's era. If you are fluent in English, it will improve your social circle.
5. EASE IN TRAVELLING OR GOING ABROAD- If one wants to take up a job abroad then language barrier is the biggest hurdle. One needs to be fluent in English, to settle abroad .Moreover, If you travel internationally a lot then it is very important to have good spoken English as English is a global language and is understood and spoken in most countries today. Thus with fluent English it becomes easy to stay or travel abroad.
6. Important for entertainment- English is the language of International communication, the internet and media. So learning English is important for socializing and entertainment, if you go to any theatre, restaurant any tourist place, mostly everything is written in English.
7. SOCIALISING- English is the official language of 53 countries and is a mutually known language (lingua franca) by people from all around the world. This means if you are studying or working anywhere across globe, English can help you have a conversation with people from all over the world.
8. English is the language of the internet- English is a particularly important language online with more than half of the content on the internet written in English. So if you know this language you can browse and read anything you want without any obstacle.
9. Media industry and English- English is the language of the media industry. Because of the prominence of Hollywood in global media, an enormous amount of films, TV shows, web series on various OTT platforms are all in English. So, if you speak English, you will not have to rely on translations and subtitles anymore to enjoy your favorite shows.
10. Important language of business- Whether you are a business owner, student or employee, English is incredibly important in the business world. It is one of the most important business language due to de facto language of U.S.A and official language of many countries like India, Canada and U.K.
Thus by improving your English communication skills you become a great personality and you can succeed financially and socially thus improving your status and getting a great job too. So, A.I.B.E is aimed at helping professionals improve your English speaking skills.